AIM Specialty Health’s primary goal is to provide appropriate, safe, and affordable therapeutic services. Strengthening the boards that serve today’s most important human services organizations helps improve mental health and reduce the costs of complex tests and treatments.
AIM Provider Portal delivers specialty healthcare in an appropriate, safe, and affordable manner. The AIM health plan serves more than 68 million members in 50 states, the District of Columbia, and US territories, ensuring they receive optimal health care through evidence-based clinical guidelines and real-time decision support.
Troubleshooting Guidelines For AIM Provider Portal
There are times when it may be difficult to log in to the Aim provider portal, but it is rarely challenging. This guide will walk you through troubleshooting the issue.
- You can gain access to the portal by restarting your browser and entering it again. If the issue is not resolved, make sure you clear your browser’s cache or reboot your computer.
- In case you have difficulty logging in, try clearing your cache and cookies. You can now proceed with the rest of your browser without having to worry about overcrowded data in your browser.
- You may also be using a browser that isn’t supported by the portal. Make sure you are using one of the recommended browsers such as Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer 11.
- Logging in with the wrong information is one of the most common mistakes. Make sure your login information is accurate. In order to enter a password, please ensure your CAPS-lock is enabled and/or disabled.
- You may have forgotten your password if you are not using VPN and your connection is good. entered your details incorrectly, please check them. If your password is
- Check your details if you typed them incorrectly. You can view your password by clicking on the appropriate link if it is required. The password should not be visible to anyone unless someone is available to examine it.
- The Fragomen portal can be accessed via the private/incognito mode of your browser if none of the above methods work.
- The customer service team can help you if you continue to have difficulties logging into your account; they are happy to assist in any way they can.